Meet The Alarm Lady
Linda Stubblefield; a.k.a. The Alarm Lady, is a native Tennessean who loves security. In fact, she lives and breathes security and stays up to date on the latest in residential and home security trends, technologies and statistics. While that makes you feel great about Linda being competent, it’s her personal service and responsiveness to your issues, troubles or loss that really sets her apart from the rest in the security field. It’s a simple matter; Linda cares about people and listens to their needs and fears in order to help them solve their individual security situations. She is also a member of the national and Tennessee ESA-TNESA (Electronic Security Association) and NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners), and currently serves as Treasurer of the West End BNI (Business Networking International) Group in Nashville, TN.
Linda believes in networking. Here are a few of the companies she has used in her personal life or business and wholeheartedly recommends.
- Susan DePue – Growth Pointe Strategies Marketing Coach
- Taylor Hill – Spark Marketer
- Kimble Bosworth – ProForma Printelligence
- Tom Powers – Powers Treeology
- Joyce D. Peacock – Peacock Financial
- Lance Sumrell – AV Plus
- Rich Thurman – Faith Lock & Safe Co.
- Rusty Powell – Choice Property Restoration
- Inspector Dave’s Home Inspection Service
- Robb McDowell – Country Flooring Direct
- Len Creech – Complete Carpet Care
- John Ridenour – Bandy van Cleave & Williamson Insurance & Bonds Account Executive